If you’re tasked with maintaining a large fleet of cranes, earthmovers, backhoes, and other valuable industrial vehicles, it’s safe to say that you probably experience your fair share of headaches when it comes time to perform repairs, augmentations, and standard upkeep throughout the year.
However, if you partner with a reputable mechanic that specialises in facilitating plant maintenance in Perth, you’ll be able to alleviate the strain on your day-to-day operations and significantly reduce your overhead expenditures – but it’s important to take a closer look at the specific advantages of working with these highly-qualified mobile technicians:
Regardless of whether you happen to be in need of a minor repair, simplistic component replacement, or labour-intensive restoration, your mobile technician will be able to arrive onsite in the blink of an eye to provide comprehensive assistance:
- Personalised site visit – your technician will come to you.
- Exhaustive inspection to ascertain the root of the malfunction.
- Professional diagnosis of any breakdowns, faults, or failures.
- Full summary of all required work.
- Top-to-bottom dismantling and repair services facilitated onsite.
To put it simply, your plant maintenance specialist will be available on-demand to provide expert support whenever the need arises.
Wide Range of Specialties
Additionally, it’s worth mentioning that that today’s mobile mechanics are able to provide a robust one-stop-shop for all of your industrial upkeep needs irrespective of your specific sector or niche:
- Diesel engines
- Earthmovers, cranes, and bulldozers
- Lorries, tippers, and other large trucks
- Winches and hoists
- Electrical systems
With a vast assortment of diagnostic tools, replacement components, and mobile provisions at their disposal, these resourceful professionals can facilitate top-notch repairs on a seemingly infinite number of industrial machines.
Offsite Repairs Are Exorbitant
According to a recent study, the costs associated with repairing hydraulic machines and industrial vehicles have increased by more than 20%, due in large part to the following developments:
- Heavy-duty tow trucks are now more expensive than ever to hire – oftentimes up to $5.00 per mile or even more depending on the size of the vehicle and distance to the nearest specialty garage.
- Contracting an offsite repair can cause you to be without the vehicle in question for up to a week or more, which significantly reduces your operational versatility during the intermittent period.
- A decade ago, the typical industrial repair involved the replacement of approximately five or six components, but due to the sophistication of modernised machinery, today’s repair efforts generally require at least 11 distinctive component replacements – many of which are difficult to source, especially for older, outmoded vehicles.
As such, it makes much more sense to establish a tight-knit relationship with a mobile technician instead of continuing to rely on an expensive towing firm. These professionals can provide a reliable 24/7 emergency response service, which allows you to save time and money, uphold the functionality of your entire fleet, and most importantly, mitigate slowdowns year-round.
So be sure to record the contact information of a trustworthy mobile technician as soon as possible – you’ll be glad you did when an inevitable breakdown occurs.