With 123.82 crore Aadhaar cards already issued to individuals by the UIDAI as of 31st May 2019, it is clearly one of the most prevalent medium ofidentification used across India.From linking your bank account to enablingLPG subsidytransfer, and acting as a KYC document for various government and privateverifications, requisition for Aadhaar is pervasive.
Individuals who have already enrolled for it can thus go for Aadhaar card download toobtain it.
Below mentioned are the best methods to download Aadhaar through UIDAI’s official website:
Methods to follow for Aadhaar card download:
- Download through Aadhaar number
If you have access to your unique 12-digit Aadhaar number,you can proceed for Aadhaar card download with the steps given below.Be advised that your mobile number must be registered during the enrolment process to complete this online download.
- Click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option given on UIDAI website’shomepage, and you will be directed to a new download page
- From the options given, choose ‘I have Aadhaar Number’
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number issued to you and enter captcha
- Verify your credentials by entering the OTP sent on your registered mobile number and submit
- You will be provided with a PDF file of your Aadhaar document. Open it with the password – first four letters of your name in block letters followed by your birth year.
Downloading the card is essential as it is one of the mandatory documents required by lenders to sanction long-term or short-term loans.
Download withoutAadhaar number
If you do not have the card, you can access it with the help of your registered name to proceed with the download. Keep your registered mobile number with you during this method ofAadhaar card download for OTP verification.
- Click on the retrieve UID option on UIDAI’s website
- Provide your full name, registered mobile number and email ID
- Receive OPT on your registered phone number to verify the details
- Your 12-digit UID will be sent to you with which you can proceed to download the card.
- Download through registered mobile number
Another easy way to go for Aadhaar card download is to do so throughthe mobile number you registered with UIDAI during the enrolment procedure.
- On the homepage of UIDAI’s official website, choose the option named ‘Retrieve Lost UID/EID’.
- Once you are redirected to a new page, go for the option ‘I want to retrieve my lost enrolment ID’.
- Fill in the required details in the new page like your name and registered mobile number/email ID to receive OTP or security code.
- Verify your identification with this OTP.
- The card’s PDF will be displayed on the screen and sent to your email ID.
You can now go for e Aadhaar card download from the website or download it later from your email.
You can go forward with any one of the methods as per your convenience to download the card.You must keep in mind that having your Aadhaar ready with you is essential to avail loans and advances quickly. As it comes with a biometric identification system, lenders rely on it for both ID and address proofto sanction the likes of personal loans of high value.
So, once you meet the required eligibilities, provide your Aadhaar card along with other necessary documents like PAN card to receive quick approval of your loan from lenders.
Hence, once you download the card, you can proceed to apply for a personal loan to receive all of its features and benefits. If your mobile number is not registered,you cango to your nearest Aadhaar centre to register it for your Aadhaar card download.