A private limited company is a type of business structure that will help you to have several various benefits when you are in business. This will help you to have a vast array of benefits. You can have limited liability when you are in a private limited company, and then again you can also have an easy registration process. The private limited company can be a separate legal entity. This brings a lot of other benefits like easy ownership of property. Cases can be sued for and against the company as a juristic person. The company can also gain better chances in resource borrowing.
One of the best aspect of benefits that you can avail when you own a private limited company is that it has continued existence. Even after the death of the owner or in case of resignation of the owner, the company will be in existence. The company will be incorporated and will continue working. The company incorporation process is a swift one, and there are not a lot of issues when you start the process of incorporation. There are just a few documents to be arranged and then reviewed by the Registrar of Firms. Then the process is almost done. Here are some of the documents that you will require for the incorporation of the private limited company.
Documents Required for the Incorporation of a Private Limited Company
1) Address Proof – The address proof of the head of the previous owner of the company. This can be any of the necessary documents with the address proof on it. For instance, it can be a driving license, voter’s ID, Aadhar card, passport or any other such address proof of that person.
2) Residential Proof – The residential proof is also required along with the address proof of the director of the company. This is any of the utility bills of the director of the company. It can be a water bill or electricity bill, or any other such utility bills will work in this case. This is proof to check that the person is a resident of the given address.
3) Passport – The passport is essential when the director of the company is a foreign national. This is to ensure that the person has the information provided to the concerned professionals. When the director is a foreign national, they need to provide a copy of their passport.
4) Registered Office Proof – The office proof of the company is required for the incorporation process. The private limited company is considered as a juristic person. Hence the property can be bought or hired in the name of the company. The proof of the rent or the purchase of the office premises is required for the incorporation process.
5) GST Registration Documents – The Company must be registered for the GST payments. This is another document required for the incorporation of the company. The GST registration is required for any company, and this is like a double check for the company when it is being incorporated.
6) Reason for the Dissolution of Previous Head – The reason for the removal or the non-existence of the director of the company should also be provided. If the person is dead, then the death certificate of the person is also to be provided. For any other reason, a letter is to be provided.
7) PAN Card Details – The PAN card details of the company is also necessary. The private limited company is considered as a juristic person. In that situation, the PAN card details of the company are also required for the incorporation of the company.
These are the various documents that you can avail for the easy process if the incorporation of a private limited company. With the proper presentation of these documents as mentioned earlier, you will easily be able to incorporate the company. There will be no hindrance in the work process and the existence of the company.