The Bajaj EMI Network Card is a digital system for payments in a card format usable anywhere and at any time. The loan amount is available for converting your purchases to easy EMIs having flexible tenures.
There is no need for a credit card while shopping on the EMI network of Bajaj Finserv
To apply for a Bajaj card online you need to go to the website/ download the app, in the Payments section select EMI Card and choose Apply Now. Alternatively, select Get Card with a mobile app. Fill the form to confirm eligibility for the card and pay the card fee of INR 530 (including GST) at the end of the process. An SMS will be received to help to view the card on the App
You can also apply for Bajaj EMI Card offline by filling the Bajaj finance card application form to submit your KYC at one of the Bajaj finance card Network stores. On successful validation, you will receive a User ID and Password for the Bajaj Finserv Experia portal, where you can check the status of your application.
Features and benefits
- A high pre-approved amount for loans of up to Rs. 1.5 Lakh & shop on portals online as well as in any of the 84,200+ network partner stores located in 1,300+ cities, across the country.
- Choice of repayment tenure ranging from 3 – 24 months based on your convenience..
- Apply for a Bajaj EMI Card online or offline anytime and anywhere, depending on your convenience.
- No need to provide documents every time you shop.
- The convenience of closing loan any time before the end of repayment tenure without having to pay any foreclosure charges.
- It doesn’t charge any interest. This No Cost EMI feature enables shopping with ease without having to worry about growing bills.
- Great offers at partner stores and access to the best deals.
- When you apply for a Bajaj EMI card, the online customer portal makes it easy to keep track of all the information related to the EMI card at one place from anywhere, at any time.
You can shop in the numerous offline partner stores of the Bajaj EMI card Store and it does not require you to carry your EMI Card everywhere as you can easily access it on your Bajaj Finserv Wallet app. The card uses an OTP sent to your RMN to authenticate your purchase so that you can go ahead and shop securely.
As a part of the card benefits, you can avail of 4-hour / same-day speedy delivery. You can use the Bajaj EMI card to shop online on a number of popular e-commerce stores that have partnered with Finserv MARKETS as well as the online marketplace Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. There are also a significant number of stores offline across a large number of cities.
It can be used to purchase a wide range of products starting from air conditioners, smartphones, televisions, refrigerators, washing machines, speakers, laptops, water purifiers, watches, cameras, gaming accessories, fitness equipment, and a host of other consumer durables at best prices, on the Bajaj finance card Store. This Store by Finserv MARKETS is one of the many Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card accepted stores online. It lets you buy across a catalog of 1 million+ products at no cost EMI and zero down payment while enjoying the best set of deals and one-day delivery.
Apart from this, available shopping sites include Flipkart, Amazon, GoIbibo, MakeMyTrip, Paytm Mall, Yatra, Samsung, Vivo, Choose My Bicycle, Pepperfry, etc.